Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lone Pilgrim Painting Points

Browsing some of the other 40k Blogs out there I stumbled across this...

An inventive system for tracking one's progress painting and compare it with others was posted awhile back on Lone Pilgrim. It is a cool system that is being picked up by some blogs, so I have decided that I will join in the fun.The basics of the system are that a participant earns points for each model painted. The number of points earned depends on the size of the model.

Infantry = 1 point
Cavalry, bikes, or 40mm Monsters (Ogryns) = 2 points
Heavy Weapons Team = 3 Points
Monster or Dreadnought = 5 points
Vehicle = 10 points
Superheavy vehicle = 20 points

Special Thanks to Lone Pilgrim for introducing such a fun idea to the 40K blogsphere.

So far this year I have...0 Points.
I do have 50 points sitting on my painting table at the moment. All Guard. 3 mortar teams, 11 Stormtroopers, 10 Mordians, 10 Veterans, and one Leman Russ. All started after Jan 1st.

1 comment:

  1. 's a good idea, but I'd just forget about it, I've got my gamerscore that'll do :P

    ReplyDelete