Friday, March 13, 2009

Three Army Project...Day #1

Hey Folks,

Welcome to my Three Army Project. I have over the years collected many miniatures for the tabletop wargame Warhammer 40k. The three being Eldar, Imperial Guard and Space Marines.
So I have created three blogs, one of each army in an effort to kickstart my painting again. You will see links to the other blogs over to the right.

When I started this blog project I would say I'm 60-70% finished with my Eldar. The Mordian Iron Guard are assembled and primed, and one whole figure has been painted, of the 60 or so that I have. The Space Marines are about 25% done.

With each of these sites, I intend to write a little background fluff for each of the armies. Give reasons for why and how I collected and painted the minis. To show off my works in progress, and to hopefully inspire my friends to do the same. Finally to have a historical record for my kids to look at when they choose one of these armies for their own.

Hope you enjoy...
RangerRob

No comments:

Post a Comment