After a brief detour to finish up those Stormtroopers it was back to the Leman Russ. Took a little time to clean up the Bolters / Lascannon, painted up with emblems. Basecoated the tracks black then drybrushed with Boltgun metal. Here is are a couple of pics and a video.
And here she is post dip.
All that is left now is to...
1) Blacken up the barrel of the battlecannon a bit.
2) Jewel the headlights
3) Touchup with the smoke launcher
4) Attach waterslide transfers.
5) Dull Coat to kill the shine.
6) Finish up tank commander and re-attach.
That's all for now...