Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Objective Markers / CoD Stratagem markers

With the importance of Objectives in 5th edition, I figured it was time to make some up. Looking through my bits boxes I came across an old Tank crew blister.

I thought it would be a good idea to make a "Saving Private Ryan" style objectives. Using the three Guardsmen as the centerpiece of the Objective. The rest of the bits came from the old Chimera / Leman Russ sets. Figure that the two made from the Hunter Killer Missles could also act as Strategem markers for Citiees of Death games.

#1) Hiding in the wreckage of the dozerblade.
Photobucket

Photobucket

#2) Why the heck am I guarding Lasguns?
Photobucket

Photobucket

#3) Don't use the HK missles as cover.
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are all I have for "Guard" themed objectives. These are down the list to actually get paint put on them. I'm sure I will eventually...hopefully before the Lucky 13's starts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment